The eighth generation Nissan Maxima, which was completely revised for the 2016 model year, is enhanced for 2017 with the addition of standard Apple CarPlay™ and two new accessory value packages – the Medallion Package and Dynamic Package. The two new packages join the previous Midnight Edition, offering buyers three convenient ways to customize their Maxima straight from the dealership.
Key features for 2017 include:
- Addition of standard NissanConnectSM with Navigation featuring Apple CarPlay™ includes an 8.0-inch touch-screen display, along with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and SiriusXM® Travel Link™ applications (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant, Nissan Voice Recognition for navigation and audio and two front illuminated USB connection ports for iPod® interface and other compatible devices
- System also features "swipe to meter" functionality, which allows the driver to swipe the navigation map from the center display to bring it up in the standard 7.0-inch Advanced Drive Assist™ Display (ADAD) within the instrument cluster
- Maxima Platinum models include standard NissanConnect with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay – the system's wide range of features includes automatic collision notification, remote start via smartphone*, emergency call, stolen vehicle locator and more (six-month free trial; subscription required, sold separately)
- The new Medallion Package (Platinum grade) includes premium spoiler, 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, illuminated kick plates, interior accent lighting, exterior ground lighting
- The new Dynamic Package (SV grade) offers Premium spoiler, 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, illuminated kick plate, side rocker molding
- Also offered is the Midnight Edition (SR grade), which features a black sport spoiler, black rear diffuser, 19-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels with center caps
- Available in five fully equipped models: Maxima S, SV, SL, SR and Platinum – with a starting MSRP of $32,560 USD**
The 2017 Maxima is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide.